•	Keep your reps per set between 10 and 12.  •	Focus on exercising your whole body, instead of abdomen alone, to get a well-toned, overall attractive physique with your six packs.  •	You need not train your abs daily. Four times a week is enough.  •	Train all main muscle groups. This includes heart muscles. This means your workout session must include cardio exercises. A stronger heart can endure intensive workouts.  http://www.shtylm.com/

• Keep your reps per set between 10 and 12. • Focus on exercising your whole body, instead of abdomen alone, to get a well-toned, overall attractive physique with your six packs. • You need not train your abs daily. Four times a week is enough. • Train all main muscle groups. This includes heart muscles. This means your workout session must include cardio exercises. A stronger heart can endure intensive workouts. http://www.shtylm.com/

Planning your muscle building diet the simple way! This article shows you how to plan your optimum muscle building diet based on your bodyweight.

Buy royalty free images by searching, licensing and downloading photos and stock vectors. Pay for stock photos with a major credit cart, site credits which give you large discounts or with PayPal.

Bodybuilders are happy people. They can be optimistic too. This comes as no surprise. When you build body you subject it to a complete rejuvenation. It affects – positively – on the body and the mind. So, naturally, it affects moods. You feel better. When you feel better the world appears good and everything seems to work like magic.  Anybody can build their body. This is not restricted to Olympians or other sportspeople.  http://www.shtylm.com/

Bodybuilders are happy people. They can be optimistic too. This comes as no surprise. When you build body you subject it to a complete rejuvenation. It affects – positively – on the body and the mind. So, naturally, it affects moods. You feel better. When you feel better the world appears good and everything seems to work like magic. Anybody can build their body. This is not restricted to Olympians or other sportspeople. http://www.shtylm.com/

Protein shakes are low quality processed food. Better option – take your protein from natural sources. Increase the amount of protein-rich food in your diet. This will suffice. Take shakes only when absolutely necessary…for example, in case of protein deficiency…that too, if your physician says so.  http://www.shtylm.com/

Protein shakes are low quality processed food. Better option – take your protein from natural sources. Increase the amount of protein-rich food in your diet. This will suffice. Take shakes only when absolutely necessary…for example, in case of protein deficiency…that too, if your physician says so. http://www.shtylm.com/

Certain food combinations make the foods more powerful and better absorbable by the body. This is what happens when you combine: •	Tomatoes with olive oil: The oil increases absorption of antioxidants lycopene and carotenoids present in tomatoes. The oil, itself, possesses powerful antioxidant properties. So, you get a double antioxidant punch. http://www.shtylm.com/

Certain food combinations make the foods more powerful and better absorbable by the body. This is what happens when you combine: • Tomatoes with olive oil: The oil increases absorption of antioxidants lycopene and carotenoids present in tomatoes. The oil, itself, possesses powerful antioxidant properties. So, you get a double antioxidant punch. http://www.shtylm.com/

Men, please do not blame your genes for poor health. Research has proved that genes are responsible only 30 per cent for overall health of males. The rest 70 per cent is in your hands. Time and again, it has been proved that it is possible to live longer and healthier through subtle changes in lifestyle. Yes, only subtle; no major change required, unless you are a drug addict or something. http://www.shtylm.com/

Men, please do not blame your genes for poor health. Research has proved that genes are responsible only 30 per cent for overall health of males. The rest 70 per cent is in your hands. Time and again, it has been proved that it is possible to live longer and healthier through subtle changes in lifestyle. Yes, only subtle; no major change required, unless you are a drug addict or something. http://www.shtylm.com/

What constitutes a healthy plate? It is: half plate vegetables and fruits, one-fourth whole grains, and one-fourth proteins. Complete the plate with 2-3 liters of water per day.   A trick to bring health to the plate is to eat a variety of vegetables and fruits and not stick to one or two of the favorite ones. Nature has bestowed humankind a variety of foods in vibrant colors. These are colors of health.http://www.shtylm.com/

What constitutes a healthy plate? It is: half plate vegetables and fruits, one-fourth whole grains, and one-fourth proteins. Complete the plate with 2-3 liters of water per day. A trick to bring health to the plate is to eat a variety of vegetables and fruits and not stick to one or two of the favorite ones. Nature has bestowed humankind a variety of foods in vibrant colors. These are colors of health.http://www.shtylm.com/

Calories are fuel for the body; but only when they are effectively converted into energy. Otherwise, they get stored as fat and make you gain unnecessary weight.   Dieticians have categorized calories into two: good and bad.  Good calories are those that don’t harm your body, especially your cholesterol level. You can have them and worry not about getting obese in spite of a sedentary lifestyle. http://www.shtylm.com/

Calories are fuel for the body; but only when they are effectively converted into energy. Otherwise, they get stored as fat and make you gain unnecessary weight. Dieticians have categorized calories into two: good and bad. Good calories are those that don’t harm your body, especially your cholesterol level. You can have them and worry not about getting obese in spite of a sedentary lifestyle. http://www.shtylm.com/

Health is a blessing. You are healthy only when your body and mind are healthy. Food has an indispensable role in this regard. It is truly said: you are what you eat.  http://www.shtylm.com/

Health is a blessing. You are healthy only when your body and mind are healthy. Food has an indispensable role in this regard. It is truly said: you are what you eat. http://www.shtylm.com/

Pinterest
Search