5. Ryan Seacrest - With over ten years of proven experience in hosting one of America’s most popular talent shows, it only goes to say you must have the house to go along with it. In fact, Ryan Seacrest owns this quaint yet rambling house on the hills of Hollywood that is called as Casa di Pace or the House of Peace. Measuring 10,000 square feet, it comes with five bedrooms, billiard rooms and a tennis court. Plus, it comes with a spa and a gym!
4. Jerry Seinfeld - One of the biggest names in TV in the 1990s, it only goes to say that Seinfeld just had to get the perfect house to support his name. Purchased from Billy Joel in 2000 for a record-breaking amount of $32 million, it comes with the waterfront manor appeal that is considered as majestic. Measuring to 14 acres of landscape, the actual house is spread to three buildings with 24 rooms, 8 fully furnished baths, and 5 semi-furnished ones.
3. Madonna - Some celebrities wanted new houses and grander designs. However, if you want a classic and elegant home, it would be that house that will have stood for centuries. Ashcombe is Madonna’s pride and glory in England, and the last owner was Cecil Beaton, a well-renowned photographer. Privacy is the best description for the mansion that sits on the grounds of the lush landscapes and green valleys.
1. Oprah Winfrey - Considered as one of the most influential women in the world, it would seem perfect that she must also have the perfect house and domain. Located in Santa Barbara in California, Oprah’s house spans 23,000 square feet and includes six bedrooms, 14 bathrooms and an entertainment home theater. If there is one thing that will make her house stand apart to be unique, it is the fact she had a manmade lake built on it. In addition,
2. George Clooney - When you think of sexy, it means George Clooney. Situated in Italy, this villa, called Villa Oleandra, is considerably large for a bachelor. However, as a single man with nothing to spend his money on, he is certainly more than capable of having this villa installed with an outdoor theater, swimming pool, and a huge garage where Clooney can park all his favorite cars and motorcycles in.