Entrance to the crypt of the Glasgow Cathedral. Built before the Reformation from the late 12th century onwards and serving as the seat of the Bishop and later the Archbishop of Glasgow, the building is a superb example of Scottish Gothic architecture.
Jenners Department Store, commonly known simply as Jenners, is located at the corner of Princes Street and South St David Street. For a long time, Jenners was a family-run business, but was brought under the ownership of House of Fraser. It has maintained its original position on Princes Street since 1838. Known as the "Harrods of the North", it has held a Royal Warrant since 1911.