A two coloured gold nephrite frame by Fabergé, workmaster Michael Perchin, pre-1896, formed from a circular panel of nephrite, centred by a circular aperture beneath glass held in a reeded gold bezel, the opening encircled by undulating trail of finely chased and richly coloured gold laurels, bordered in red gold with a three-dot and dash motif and surmounted by a tied red gold bow, supported on a scrolled gold strut and backed with ivory.
A Faberge silver and guilloche enamel oval frame, workmaster Andrei Gorianov, St Petersburg, circa 1908-1917. Of oval form, the surface decorated in translucent white enamel over a wavy engine-turned ground, the frame surmounted by an undulating silver bowknot.
with openwork yellow gold circular terminals pierced and engraved with Imperial double headed eagles within a reeded border, centred with rose cut diamonds, the opposing gold cylindrical terminals joined by a curb link chain. St Petersburg, 1909 Inventory Number: 1781 Diameter: 1.7cm
A FABERGÉ JEWELLED GOLD-MOUNTED NEPHRITE PHOTOGRAPH FRAME, WORKMASTER MICHAEL PERCHIN, ST PETERSBURG, 1899-1903. Circular, centring a circular aperture within a seed-pearl border, surmounted by a rose gold ribbon crest.
An Imperial Fabergé silver-gilt and enamel frame, workmaster Anders Nevalainen, St Petersburg, circa 1895. Of egg form, the surface of translucent powder blue enamel over radiating engine-turned waves, the oval aperture with bound reed bezel, ribbon tie surmount. Purchased by Empress Alexandra Feodorovna for 68 rubles in 1911.
Fabergé silver frame, workmaster Johann Viktor Aarne, St. Petersburg, pre 1896. In the Louis XVI taste, decorated with translucent yellow enamel over a dappled engraved ground, the curved pediment, surmounted by a laurel crowned trophy of crossed quivers and two flaming torches, emblematic of the Triumph of Love. Purchased jointly by Grand Dukes George and Michael Alexandrovich in 1897 for 140 roubles.
A Fabergé two color gold and enamel photograph frame, workmaster Michael Perchin, St Petersburg, circa 1890. Rectangular, in pink translucent enamel over an engine turned ground, the aperture framed in seed pearls, with a yellow gold laurel border and rose gold foliate corners, the back with an unusual lyre-form strut, suggesting that it was commissioned for a musician.