Franklin D. Roosevelt White House Crystal - (L-R) Cordial glass, wine glass, champagne glass, finger bowl, goblet, wine glass, and sherry glass, all engraved with the United States coat of arms. The glassware is part of the set first ordered in 1937 by President Franklin D. Roosevelt and manufactured by T.G. Hawkes & Company with glass from the Tiffin Glass Company. The pattern was originally named “Venetian,” but was renamed “White House” by T.G. Hawkes & Company.