The remains of Christ Church Greyfriars, also known as Christ Church was Newgate Street, in the City of London. Following its destruction in the Great Fire of London of 1666, it was rebuilt to the designs of Sir Christopher Wren. Except for the tower, the church was largely destroyed by bombing during the Second World War. The ruins are now a public garden.
Luxury items hand carved by a City of London master stonemason