27. Mayfield Heights Mayfield Heights offers residents an awesome place to live, complete with one of the nation’s most honored school districts, one of the country’s top rated hospitals, and one of the lowest tax rates to be found anywhere.
16. Berea There’s a lot going on in Berea, from Bach to the Cleveland Browns. This west side Cleveland suburb is home to Baldwin Wallace University, a prestigious, private four year university with a focus on the liberal arts. It is best known for its Riemenshcneider-Bach Institute and the nationally renowned Theater Music program at the Baldwin Wallace Music Conservatory.
33. Stow Part of the Greater Akron Metropolitan Area, Stow is a golfer’s dream come true. It is home to the Roses Run Country Club, which overlooks parts of the Cuyahoga River, and is consistently ranked as one of the most challenging golf course in America. For golfers who prefer a truly challenging course, Fox Den Golf Course is a top 10 public course in Ohio.
8. Springboro This affluent suburb of Cincinnati was recently ranked the 42nd best place to live in America by “Money Magazine.” Its per capita income is the highest in southwest Ohio and has steadily risen census to census. It was also the first city in Ohio to erect an Ohio Underground Railroad Historic Marker as part of the 4th Annual Ohio Underground Railroad Summit.
44. Gahanna If you love parks and outdoor activities, this suburb of Columbus, located almost directly in the center of the state will delight you. Gahanna offers more square feet of outdoor parks per capita than the rest of central Ohio combined.
The Ultimate Bucket List for those who want to Explore Ohio