Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas

Explore these ideas and much more!

Новости

Are you introverted like Belle or extroverted like Aladdin?

This Word Association Test Will Determine Your Disney Personality Type

Can We Guess Your Gender Based On How Your Brain Works?

The following questions are based on the scientifically proven differences between the way men and women's brains work.

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird – The Awesome Daily - Your daily dose of awesome

This happens all the time. The only way to help is to finish and then write the lyrics down on a scratch piece of paper and then check over ur answers.

Spiced chicken, spinach & sweet potato stew

A healthy one-pot with warming spices that's low fat, low calorie, 3 of your 5-a-day and also full of fibre!

36 Test Answers That Are Too Clever For Their Own Good

Percy is written all over this test<<< OH MY GODS!!!!!!! YES!!!! Or maybe Leo, probably both did this on a test at one point