Elizabeth Park, Bellingham, WA. The estate of G. Morris Haller, of Seattle, donated the Haller Fountain in 1910. It was placed in the center of the lake. It was ornamented by a trio of small girls lining its bowl and five larger female statues (one at the base and one in the bowl), all designed by local Swedish sculptor Knute Evertz.
Old Colony Sawmill Whatcom 1889 PR Jeffcott Collection: Center for Pacific NW Studies Western Washington University