5. Bend and hook a small ring through the charm.
7. Thread charm onto cord and follow with a clear bead and another silver bead.
10. Attach circular paperclip to jump-ring.
8. Thread loop of clampable end-cap onto bookmark. Hint: use tape to form ends of chord into a single, think point.
9. Tie a knot in the chord just after the end-cap; then cut off loose ends of cord, and use pliers to bend circle of end-cap down and then crimp the body closed.
4. Pull cord so that both ends are even, and thread both ends through a silver bead.
2. Cut a 6-inch length of elastic cord.
1. The ingredients: Elastic cording, pliers, round paperclips, crimpable end-cap, clear beads, silver beads. small jump-rings, small rings, charms (I used crosses)
Bracelet made from antique cutlery
There's an answer for us scaredy-cat soapmakers who don't want to use caustic lye when making soap! This method is easy and safe to do with kids around.