Deer Park Branch - Toronto Public Library: 1952 Deer Park is Relocated to 40 St. Clair Avenue East, northeast corner of Alvin Avenue. Opened 2 June by Mayor Allan Lamport; TPL-owned, revenue-producing building. Arthur H. Eadie, Architect. 1981 Renovated by Shore Tilbe Henschel Irwin Peters Architects and 2000 renovation by Bruce Stratton Architects.
Kennedy Eglinton Branch - Toronto Public Library. Opened by the Scarborough Public Library Board, 9 June 1988. Closed 22 November 2008 for renovation and expansion by Architects: G. Bruce Stratton Architects and reopened in 2009.
Victoria Village Branch - Toronto Public Library. Opened by the North York Public Library Board in March 1967 by Thomas Ibronyi Architect. Renovated, Spring 1996 by Phillip H. Carter Architect.