Matti Sanaksenaho, the founder of Helsinki-based Sanaksenaho Architects, designed St Henry's Ecumenical Art Chapel as a steeply arching structure with a shiny copper exterior and a warm wooden interior.
P.V. Jensen-Klint, Danish architect and painter, 1853 - 1930 Grundtvig memorial church is located northwest of Copenhagen. His use of single, uncut brick works especially well on the interior. After his death, his son continued his work to completion in 1940 ten years post mortem.