Abandoned horror-themed restaurant 't Spookhuys in Turnhout, Belgium. Click through to see the entire urbex photo series http://vanessa-morgan.blogspot.be/2012/10/abandoned-horror-themed-restaurant-t.html
Aegidium Cinema, Brussels, Belgium. The Diamont Palace opened in 1905 in the Sint-Gillis district of Brussels. It was first a ‘Salle de Spectacle’ and the auditorium was located one floor up, at first floor level. The foyer and stairs have the feel of entering a grand house, with marble, mirrors and chandeliers all still intact. In 1913 it became a cinema and in 1923 the name was changed to Aegidium Cinema.