Charles and Ray Eames "Giant House of Cards" original full deck of interlocking construction cards, 1953. | Each card in the set was printed on one side with graphic images - and colorful panels on reverse (chosen with the help of Alexander Girard). Charles Kratka executed the graphics with assistance from Deborah Sussman. The Giant House of Cards was manufactured by Tigrett Enterprises in Chicago. Production was discontinued in 1961 when the company went out of business.