This is the place where you can find some of the finest homes in Bangalore. We have successfully completed many Individual Housing projects in Pondicherry since 1980.Our excellence, integrity, honesty, teamwork, customer satisfaction, is the secret of our growth. We make our customer dreams come to reality.  Just Visit :  http://goo.gl/JdfyLT

This is the place where you can find some of the finest homes in Bangalore. We have successfully completed many Individual Housing projects in Pondicherry since 1980.Our excellence, integrity, honesty, teamwork, customer satisfaction, is the secret of our growth. We make our customer dreams come to reality. Just Visit : http://goo.gl/JdfyLT

The Nacons Builders has been at the forefront of Real Estate development in Bangalore, India since 1970. Nacons Builders is synonymous with timely and quality delivery in Bangalore. Carrying more than 35 years of expertise in construction and real estate development, Nacons has delivered more than 70 projects spanning townships, high-rise condominiums, industrial estates, malls and office complexes.  Just Visit  :  http://goo.gl/0sC4ZX

The Nacons Builders has been at the forefront of Real Estate development in Bangalore, India since 1970. Nacons Builders is synonymous with timely and quality delivery in Bangalore. Carrying more than 35 years of expertise in construction and real estate development, Nacons has delivered more than 70 projects spanning townships, high-rise condominiums, industrial estates, malls and office complexes. Just Visit : http://goo.gl/0sC4ZX

Platinum City is a green township spread across 34 acres, housing 2,500 prudently designed, affordable 2&3 bedroom homes. And what comes as a breathe of fresh air is that just 20% of Platinum City is the built up area leaving 80% for lush landscaped greenery. Project has various modern amenities like Garden, Swimming Pool, Play Area, Health Facilities, 24Hr Backup, Maintenance Staff, Security, Intercom, Club House, Rain Water Harvesting, Cafeteria & many more extra facilities.

Platinum City is a green township spread across 34 acres, housing 2,500 prudently designed, affordable 2&3 bedroom homes. And what comes as a breathe of fresh air is that just 20% of Platinum City is the built up area leaving 80% for lush landscaped greenery. Project has various modern amenities like Garden, Swimming Pool, Play Area, Health Facilities, 24Hr Backup, Maintenance Staff, Security, Intercom, Club House, Rain Water Harvesting, Cafeteria & many more extra facilities.

NACONS BUILDERS, primarily based at Bangalore may be a decade previous construction firm, AN enterprising business person well versed in construction matters. The farsighted approach of the corporate altogether matters associated with its comes has resulted within the construction of the many freelance homes and flats pretty much fulfilling the expectations of the fashionable generation.  Just Visit : http://www.naconsbuilders.com/

NACONS BUILDERS, primarily based at Bangalore may be a decade previous construction firm, AN enterprising business person well versed in construction matters. The farsighted approach of the corporate altogether matters associated with its comes has resulted within the construction of the many freelance homes and flats pretty much fulfilling the expectations of the fashionable generation. Just Visit : http://www.naconsbuilders.com/

Pinterest
Search