These are the ones I made. Obviously I tried to melt the cake topper in the microwave, but that didn't work. So, I left it out for nights, in hot water. That worked. I picked it out. Then I held it in a sieve over the sink to drain out the water. I let it dry out by the sun, and returned. I wetted it a tiny bit, and squeezed it. There! Homemade clay! Then I died it colours. I left it dry, and moulded it into a cupcake shape. I made the bottom with my brown clay, and top thin layer of green.
i dream of one day owning my business called cupcake D'lights.... this is a practice run for that one day:) UPDATE: iv finally got that business up and running :) thank you for all the love n support you have always given me:)