The Case For Tammany Hall Being On The Right Side Of History
Tammany Hall, this building built in 1928 to replace the older Tammany Hall. Located at 17th St. and Union Sq. The Democrat organization met here from 1929 to 1943 when ILGWU purchased the building. In 1991 the Union Square Theater opened here and the New York Film Academy followed in 1994. Was given landmark status in Oct. 2013.