Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas

Fourth Presbyterian Church is in Chicago's Gold Coast neighborhood on N. Michigan Avenue. USA. The congregation dedicated its first home (the refurbished former North Presbyterian Church) on Sunday, October 8, 1871. A few hours later, the church was destroyed in the Great Chicago Fire. A second church home was dedicated in February, 1874.

English, Gothic-style church completed in 1911 in Michigan... abandoned. >> How could something so amazing be abandoned? It is absolutely remarkable!!

61
7