Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas

Parte trasera del Panzer VI Tiger II (Königstiger) Nº 222, oficial al mando SS- Unterscharführer Kurt Sowa de la 501 División SS Panzer. Transporta paracaidistas de la 1ª División 9º Regimiento aerotransportado. Haciendo un cigarro en compañía de un piloto de despacho en su motocicleta DKW NZ 350.1, en Bélgica, Diciembre de 1944.

3

Pz.VI Tiger Nº.222 of Pz.Abt. 503 in front of the Palais Rohan in Strasbourg, France. late 1944

49
4

609 German Sd.Kfz. 7 Halftrack. The Sd.Kfz. 7 (Sonderkraftfahrzeug 7) was a half-track military vehicle used by the German Wehrmacht, Luftwaffe and Waffen-SS during the Second World War.

8

Panzer IV tank of German 12th SS Panzer Division 'Hitlerjugend' Rouen, France, 21 Jun 1944.

10
1

Two wrecked tanks outside the villa Sfacciata, on the road between Giogoli & Galuzzo, south of Florence, Italy. Shows a German Tiger tank from schwere Panzer-Abteilung 508, & a New Zealand Sherman tank, probably from 20th Armoured Regiment. Photograph taken on 4th August 1944 by George Kaye.

5

A destroyed German Sd.Kfz. 124 Wespe. The Wespe self-propelled artillery was a Panzer II tank with the turret removed and a 105mm artillary piece installed. It was in service on all major fronts during the war. Six hundred and seventy-six were built...

5