Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas

September is National Mushroom Month. There are many toxic mushrooms so don't take them unless you know what you are doing. -- This mushroom is pretty, but very toxic.( common sense should prevail !! This clearly has distinct possibility to be toxic as obvious bright red in colour / innocent brown ones can be as deadly !! If no real expert to confirm edible / obviously if in doubt /leave it out !! Instead enjoy your walk in the woods and stay safe / Health and safety matters as location…

145
7
3
from EsLaModa

40 Maravillosos hongos que harán que jamás vuelvas a llamarlos "asquerosos"

112
7

Radically Diverse Australian Fungi Photographed by Steve Axford http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2015/05/radically-diverse-australian-fungi-photographed-by-steve-axford/

48
1

Omphalotus olearius, commonly known as the jack-o'-lantern mushroom, is a poisonous orange gilled mushroom that to an untrained eye appears similar to some chanterelles. It is notable for its bioluminescent properties.

178
13
from Etsy

Rustic light pink khaki Amanita fantasy mushroom ,polymer clay toadstool Home decor,Fairy Garden

115
12