Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of images
from Mail Online

Victory for Jamie Oliver in the U.S. as McDonald's is forced to stop using ‘pink slime’ in its burger recipe

Up close: Jamie shocked American audiences by showing them the raw 'pink slime' produced in the ammonium hydroxide process used by producers named Beef Products Inc (BPI)

1

UltraFacts - 10 Daily Random Facts 1. McDonald’s hamburgers contains only 15% real beef while the other 85% is meat filler & pink slime cleansed with ammonia which causes cancer. 2. There are no clocks or windows in Las Vegas gambling casinos. 3. Bob Marley was

from Mail Online

Victory for Jamie Oliver in the U.S. as McDonald's is forced to stop using ‘pink slime’ in its burger recipe

Victory for Jamie Oliver in the U.S. as McDonald’s is forced to stop using ‘pink slime’ in its burger recipe- Why would any sensible human being want to put ammonia-filled meat into their children's mouths? asked Jamie Oliver- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2092127/Jamie-Oliver-Victory-McDonalds-stops-using-pink-slime-burger-recipe.html#ixzz2d3HYtKLX

OKLAHOMA CITY – First Horse meat, then the mysterious “Pink slime”, Now Human meat? A shocking discovery has been made in an Oklahoma City M...

from Grist

Video: McDonald’s has NO idea what you mean by “pink slime”

Pink goop in Chicken McNuggets? McDonald's Canada answers (Super Bowl XLVIII) Un dato curioso que puede que muchos no sepáis es que, ¡la forma de los McNuggets tiene un sentido!

1
from eatLocalGrown

Finely Textured Beef: Pink Slime is Back with a New Name

This time they decided to call it “Finely Textured Beef”...

Always wanted a pink dog but thought it was a bit like animal cruelty

28
4
1