77 million U.S. adults have difficulty with common health tasks such as reading instructions on a prescription drug label #infogrpahics #healthcare #literacy
healthcare awareness infographics
Health Information for the 90%. Only 10% of adults in the US have the knowledge and skills to understand their health. So what about the other 90%?
Communicrate worksheets - greatway for children to share their feelings - laminate and use when discussing bullying - how do you think the bully feels and why, how does the bullied child feels and why
Classroom: Room ideas
Recreation Therapy Ideas | Mental Health & Emotional Wellness | Scoop.it
I'm A Little TeaPot Nursery Rhyme Teabag Sensory Fun | http://adventuresofadam.co.uk/teabag-sensory-fun/
Adventures of Adam
Here are 16 fun Inside Out activities for kids - these are great ways to teach kids about emotions!
The facts about health literacy http://medtechmedia.com/files/medtech_images/HealthLiteracyInfographic.png
Moon Play! Just add flour, baby oil and glitter! We did this 2 weeks in a row and the kids loved it! Just add baby oil to flour (a 1 t...
early years space topic
Assessment With and Without Levels in PE | PE4Learning