Regent Street, London is one of the West End’s major shopping streets; named after the Prince Regent (later George IV) and commonly associated with architect John Nash, whose street layout from 1825 survives today. Regent Street runs from the Regent’s residence at Calton House in St. James’s, through Piccadilly Circus, crosses Oxford Street at the busy Oxford Circus, and terminates at All Souls Church.
White Horse - Eric Ravilious. White Horse in Dorset. During the 1790s, George III spent his holidays in Dorset at the port of Weymouth, establishing it as the first English seaside resort, and in 1808 this equestrian figure was carved into nearby Osmington Hill to celebrate his patronage.
Coaches at the Royal Mews, Buckingham Palace - first mews was established shortly after George III purchased Buckingham Palace in 1760 - it was remodled by John Nash in 1820 and by Queen Victoria in 1837