Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas
from Sweetest Menu

Easy Death By Chocolate Cake

I firmly believe that chocolate is always a good idea. And the same goes for chocolate cake. So it was only a matter of time before I shared a recipe for a Death by Chocolate Cake. But not just any death by chocolate cake, one that is e-a-s-y. Just one layer, with a simple buttercream and decorated by literally throwing chocolate all over the top. Who's with me? Are there any fellow chocoholics out there? If you need a cake that can come together fast but still look impressive or you…

7
1
Super fast apricot custard Danish recipe
from A Mummy Too

Super fast, 4-ingredient apricot custard Danish pastries

Super fast apricot custard Danish recipe

417
41
2
from Wine & Glue

Nutella Fudge

This Nutella Fudge is a SUPER fast recipe that your friends and family will ask for again and again!:

409
15
2

Dave Asprey's diet choice chart is as near as it gets to perfect as far as my experience and study has shown. Although I'd be a little less harsh on cheese if it were my chart : ) In my personal 80:20 Rule approach, roughly 80% of what I consume is from the left side of this chart, with the remaining 20% selectively chosen from the right side!

11
from Wallflower Kitchen

Vegan Purple Sweet Potato Ice Cream

Coconut & Purple Sweet Potato Ice Cream (Vegan)...look at the natural colour of this!! :O :D

161
26
3
from BuzzFeed

22 Hot Chocolates You Must Make This Winter

Gingerbread Hot Cocoa - that is a gorgeous mug. I like that mug. Good mug, that. Yes.

311
37
4
from Wallflower Kitchen

Vegan Tortilla Vegetable Pizza

Vegan Tortilla Vegetable Pizza - Wallflower Kitchen

75
5
1
from The Happy Foodie

Gloriously Sticky Toffee Cake

Gloriously Sticky Toffee Cake from Miranda Gore Browne's Bake Me a Cake as Fast as You Can. Sticky toffee pudding in a cake – need we say more? To serve as a pudding, warm the caramel for the topping gently to create a hot toffee sauce – serve with scoops of good-quality vanilla ice cream.

475
37
from Crazy for Crust

3 ingredient Nutella Truffles

Easy 3-ingredient Nutella Truffles - make these in minutes! No bake, fast, and so delicious!

80
4
from BBC Good Food

Cheesy scrambled egg croissants

These breakfast baps with creamy eggs are camping-friendly, but work just as well as a casual brunch...

687
49
2