Lessons from a dead wolf: Oregon must stop poisoning wildlife (Opinion)
Amaroq Weiss Last week, a wandering 2-year-old happened upon a sweet-smelling device in the woods of northeast Oregon and bit into it. The bite released cyanide poison into its mouth, causing this young, healthy wolf to essentially suffocate. That curious...
Gothic Cyanide Poison Tea cup and Saucer Antique Bone China Chase and Scout Halloween Decor C&S
When Mom told you not to eat apple seeds, she had good reason. From peaches to cherries, many fruit seeds contain cyanogenenic glycosides, which turn into cyanide gas during digestion. In the last 50 yrs, at least 9 people in Turkey have died of cyanide poisoning from gorging on apricots.