Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas
from The Huffington Post

25 Mysterious Celebrity Deaths

Mysterious Celebrity Deaths Anna Nicole Smith On Sept. 7, 2006, while on vacation in the Bahamas, Smith gave birth to her daughter Dannielynn. Three days later, Smith's 20-year-old son Daniel Smith died in the same hospital, allegedly from a prescription drug overdose. Five months later, Smith was found dead in a Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Florida from a lethal "combined drug intoxication."

1

Anissa Jones -- (1958-1976) Child Actress. She played Buffy on "Family Affair" . She passed away from combined drug intoxication

from Mail Online

Anna Nicole Smith's daughter Dannielynn Birkhead looks all grown-up

Tragic: Anna died at the age of 39 six years ago from a combined drug intoxication

from brettedw

Drug and alcohol in the workplace – Free Event 11th April – Slough

CDI can occur with numerous medication mixtures, such as mixes of over-the-counter (OTC) medication, lawfully or unlawfully acquired medica...

from Ranker

Famous People Who Died Young

River Phoenix died on October 31, 1993 at age 23. He died of a cardiac arrest that was caused by having large amounts of heroin and cocaine in his system. His brother Joaquin, sister Rain, Flea (Red Hot Chili Peppers) and Samantha Mathis were all present at the time of his death.

22
6

Combined or Mixed-Drug Intoxication: What Is It? | Combined drug intoxication is claiming an increasing number of lives. What is this phenomenon that killed Anna Nicole Smith, Heath Ledger and Whitney Houston?. www.HealthyPlace.com

9
from The Denver Post

Former Avalanche player Marek Svatos died of a drug overdose

Former Colorado Avalanche winger Marek Svatos had codeine, morphine and an anti-anxiety medication in his system when he died of combined drug intoxication last month, the Douglas County Coroner&#8…

Mary Anissa Jones (March 11, 1958 – August 28, 1976) was an American child actress known for her role as Buffy on the CBS sitcom Family Affair. She died from combined drug intoxication at the age of 18.