1812 This bottle is taken from a medicine chest that belonged to the Duke of Kent. It was made by Savory and Moore, a firm of pharmacists in the West End. Thomas Paytherus established a pharmacy on Bond Street in 1794. He later took on Thomas Field Savory and Thomas Moore as partners in 1806 and sold them the business upon his retirement in 1811.

1812 This bottle is taken from a medicine chest that belonged to the Duke of Kent. It was made by Savory and Moore, a firm of pharmacists in the West End. Thomas Paytherus established a pharmacy on Bond Street in 1794. He later took on Thomas Field Savory and Thomas Moore as partners in 1806 and sold them the business upon his retirement in 1811.

1812 This bottle is taken from a medicine chest that belonged to the Duke of Kent. It was made by Savory and Moore, a firm of pharmacists in the West End. Thomas Paytherus established a pharmacy on Bond Street in 1794. He later took on Thomas Field Savory and Thomas Moore as partners in 1806 and sold them the business upon his retirement in 1811.

1812 This bottle is taken from a medicine chest that belonged to the Duke of Kent. It was made by Savory and Moore, a firm of pharmacists in the West End. Thomas Paytherus established a pharmacy on Bond Street in 1794. He later took on Thomas Field Savory and Thomas Moore as partners in 1806 and sold them the business upon his retirement in 1811.

Pinterest
Search